In accordance with Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the training of data subjects (GDPR), here follows our personal data protection statement.
I. Personal Data Manager
Dorset Management s.r.o., Prague 3, K Lucinam 2461/3, 130 00, registered company ID: 24692336, (the “Administrator”) hereby informs you in accordance with Article 12 of the GDPR act about the processing of your personal data and your rights.
II. Scope of processing of personal data
Personal data is processed to the extent that the data subject has provided the The Administrator in connection with the conclusion of a contractual or other legal relationship with the trustee or which the controller has collected otherwise and processes them in accordance with the applicable legal regulations or to fulfill the statutory obligations of the trustee or on the basis of the informed consent of the data subject.
III. Sources of personal data
• directly from data subjects (emails, phone, chat, web site, contact form on the web, social networks, business cards, etc.)
• in isolated cases also publicly accessible registers, lists and records (eg business register, trade register, company web presentations, public telephone directory, etc.)
IV. Categories of personal data that are being processed
• address and identification data used for the unambiguous and unambiguous identification of the data subject (eg name, surname, title, or birth number, date of birth, permanent address, ID, VAT number) and contact data contact address, phone number, fax number, e-mail address and other similar information)
• Descriptive data
• other data necessary for performance of the contract
• data provided in excess of the applicable laws processed within the framework of the consent given by the data subject (primarily for the purpose of job mediation)
V. Use of Personal Data
The use of personal data is always in accordance with the reason for the assembly or other legal claims.
VI. Time of processing of personal data
In accordance with the deadlines set out in the relevant contracts, the administrator’s record and retention order, or the relevant legislation, it is the time necessary to ensure the rights and obligations flowing from both the obligation relationship and the applicable law and consent to the processing of data.
VII. Security of personal data
Administrator takes care of personal data protection. Personal information is protected against unauthorized use, access or disclosure.
For privacy inquiries, contact the following contacts:
Prague, May 14, 2018