The company sells high volume electronic components for the construction industry. Their product portfolio includes many market leading international brand names.
We’re currently seeking a sales executive to be responsible for providing excellent customer service, building relationships with existing clients in Germany and also proactively hunting new customers and creating new sales opportunities.
- Account manage existing client portfolio (currently generating more than 1 million euros in sales per year)
- Make contact with new potential clients, presenting product and service offers, identifying current and future opportunities
- Business travel: regular visits to existing and new potential customers (with a company director to provide support), you will also attend trade fairs and industry events
- Building long term, lasting and evolving relationships with customers
- Good English and fluent or native German language skills
- Attitude and personality. Previous work experience is not important but a strong, self motivated and driven personality is a must
- Ability and want to work and have a long term career based in the UK
- Good general professional communication skills
- Basic salary 23,000GBP/Year, with uncapped commission earning potential. On target earnings are at least double your basic salary
- Support for relocation including paid accomodation for your first 6 to 8 weeks
- Real opportunity to take ownership of a territory and grow professionally
If you would like to discuss this position, please send a copy of your CV to iain using the application button below.