Waiters (Commis de Rang) – Michelin Restaurant
Are you seeking a new, challenging front of house position? We’re currently seeking 3 new front of house staff for our Michelin Star client’s restaurant and small hotel in West Lancashire.
The restaurant provides a fine dining experience for 50 covers in the main restaurant, plus a small private dining room for 8 to 10 people. There are plans to add further capacity in the coming months. There are currently 17 front of house staff, you will provide support and cover to the restaurant management team to ensure the smooth running of service and ensuring that guests receive a flawless service.
- Salary 21500 GBP Per Year
- Tips and service charges are shared out equally within the team
- Meals Provided during work time
- Standard working week is 5 days (restaurant is closed Monday and Tuesday)
- Standard working hours are 50 per week.
- The restaurant tries to organise working times in straight shifts although there is occasionally a need to work a split shift to cover breakfast operations.
- Live in accommodation is not available but affordable rent options are available in the local area.
- Advanced to fluent English language
- Previous experience in a Michelin Star Restaurant is strongly preferred
- Good experience in a front of house, waiting and service position
- Able to start work during July. *Please note, due to Covid 19 restrictions, we cannot be 100% sure of the exact opening date.
- The role is open to UK or EU citizens who do not need visa or work permit sponsorship to work in the UK. Unfortunately, we are unable to process applications from candidates who need visa or work permit sponsorship
- If you are unable to travel to the restaurant, initial interviews can be carried out by Skype. Our client does prefer that potential new employees work one trial shift before hiring however.
If you would like to discuss this position or any other roles that we currently offer, please get in touch with us using the application button below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.