Technical Support Engineer L2
Our client is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Their products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. With over 80 offices around the world, we’re now looking for experienced Technical Support Engineers to join the expanding Prague team. If you’re looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then this is the role for you!.
Position overview and Job Responsibilities:
- Providing technical support and assistance to certified partners and customers
- Running real-time troubleshooting sessions with partners/customers
- Testing and reproducing partner/customer issues in the Lab
- Working on escalations from Level 1 technical support team
- Reporting Software/Hardware related issues to the R&D department
- Fluent English and other CEE languages
- 3+ years of experience in networking or security industry
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP
- Hands on experience with security devices Firewalls/IPS/Mail Security Gateways
- Ability to work in multicultural team environment
- Quick learner
- Familiar with dynamic routing protocols and its implementation (OSPF, BGP)
- Experience with VPNs (IPSec, SSL, L2TP, GRE)
- Good knowledge of authentication protocols and methods (LDAP, SSO, Radius, 2-factor authentication)
- Knowledge of database maintenance and SQL
- Familiar with Web application security and vulnerabilities (experience with exploits is plus)
- Have industry certificates (FCNSP, CISSP, CCNP, CCSP,CCNA …)
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience
What we can offer:
- A position in one of the world’s leading Security vendors
- Working in a multinational, multicultural team environment
- Attractive salary package based on skills and seniority
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Training programs
- Unique opportunity for career growth and self development
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Dominic or call on +420 720 960 453
Please read the follow text regarding data protection and then copy and paste it into your application to us:
I wish to increase my chances of future employment and I would like Dorset Recruitment s.r.o., ID No. 246 92 336 to provide me with services to help me secure a job opportunity and to introduce me to potential future career opportunities.
I acknowledge that Personal Data obtained from me may be extended by public registers and public portals data if the situation requires.
I therefore agree with the processing of my personal data for the purpose of keeping my records.
I can withdraw my consent at any time by contacting Dorset Management s.r.o. at GDPR@dorsetrecruitment.cz
I grant my consent for a maximum period of 3 years.
Click here to view our full data protection policy http://dorsetrecruitment.cz/gdpr/