Snr. Technical Account Manager – Portuguese Language
We now have an opportunity for an experienced Network specialist to become a key member of a brand-new customer team. The team will provide both technical and account management support to a key client in Brazil.
Our client is a world leader in contact centre technology, the product range includes omni channel customer support software, cloud based solutions, security and other value-added products. During 2021 they will be growing a new team in Prague to take care of several international accounts.
Overview of the role
In this role, we are seeking a professional who can provide genuine, world class service to our clients. This role will involve long term interaction and development of relationships with our customers, reacting to their issues and finding solutions to their problems.
This is a technical role, and you will be experienced enough to ensure that our products are configured optimally for each client’s business. You will work in a team game environment, and you will also coordinate across various departments to make positive change to our customer’s experience.
You will also act as project manager for new product implementations being deployed to your client and be heavily involved in building and preparing business cases. Overall, you will be the customer’s trusted advisor and ‘go to’ person for problem solving and innovation.
- As needed, you will provide technical support including product configuration and programming.
- Design and develop product enhancements and manage change to existing customer applications
- Be aware of and manage project and customer timelines and milestones
- Handles immediate/urgent trouble tickets, coordinating with other technical team members to fix issues efficiently specifically regarding Ethernet, OC-X and Toll Free service issues.
- Provide support and guidance to network analysts, R&D and other departments regarding your client’s service
- Act as account manager between in house subject matter experts and the client.
- Commercially, ensure that invoicing processes are carried out efficiently and in line with customer service agreements and contracts
- Ensure that correct processes and authorisations are followed for new account set up and deactivation.
- Maintain accurate and up to date record keeping on the client’s master data record.
- Manage customer feedback, including satisfaction surveys and analysis
- Able to work flexible, nonstandard office work hours. Also working on-call when needed.
- Good communication and negotiation skills, able to deal with customer problems diplomatically and guide and influence the customer.
- Good presentation skills, able to create clear presentations and deliver these to the customer
- Must have previous experience in a technical service position, either in telecommunications or contact/customer service centres or similar.
- Able to work independently and own your tasks.
- We need a broad understanding of technology, able to analyse and suggest new technical solutions.
- Able to demonstrate a good technical knowledge in: TCP/P, Telecoms circuits (DS0 to OC-48), general understanding of telecommunications architecture (PBX, Carriers, VoIP)
- Understanding of ACD/IVR Call Flows, scripting fundamentals, general knowledge of telecommunications, IP Telephony, SIP Signalling.
- Good Portuguese and English language skills.
What we can Offer
- This is one of the first roles in our new and rapidly expanding Prague operations team. You will have the opportunity to make a real impact in the future growth and success of this expansion.
- You will have the opportunity of working technically and commercially with your client and developing real, long term working relationships.
- The department will be based in Prague but we are happy to discuss with people that would like to relocate here in the near future. You could start work remotely and relocate at a later stage.
- We are expanding both in terms of employee numbers and market growth and can genuinely offer long term learning and career path opportunities
- Our work environment is open and communicative, we value our team and reward and celebrate our successes