Summer Part-time Office Support for a Fun Recruitment Agency
We are a small recruitment agency which helps to match our great candidates with our great clients. Currently we are looking for a new member to join our team to help us during summer.
In this role, you will:
- find out how the world of recruiting works
- help us with advertising of our current vacancies and keep them updated
- give us a hand with posting vacancies on social networks
- be in touch with our suppliers
- organize the office and assist our general manager
We are looking for someone who:
- can speak Czech and English fluently
- ideally has some experience on similar role, but it’s not necessary
- is reliable and can work independently
- is enthusiastic and enjoys an international environment
- flexible working hours (15-20 hours per week) in a modern office located in Lazarská Business Center
- a unique working environment – our team is very friendly and supportive
- free coffee, tea and other drinks available at the office
- limited contract for summer with the possibility of extension
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org If you need more information you can call Tereza on +420 725 584 990.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.