SQL Developer (DB Specialist)
We’re now looking for experienced SQL DB Developer to work as part of a new, large scale global digitization project for a major international company.
You’ll be participating in the development and launch of mobile applications, connecting with backend SAP through Azure Cloud Platform.
At the moment, the priority is to improve the performance and tune the Database to allow for a smoother experience for the end user.
We’re looking for strong, independent SQL DB Specialist who can help solving performance issues and additionally participate in design and development of stored procedures
- Troubleshooting for performance issues, fixing performance issues;
- High focus on identifying potential bottlenecks to avoid additional performance issues;
- Designing new stored procedures and database design for future functionalities;
- Testing, implementation, and installation of new/improved systems or product upgrades;
- Logical and Physical database design (any tool, any DB version);
- Participation in data modelling for new functionalities;
- Participation in projects where Agile Methodologies were used (Scrum is a big +);
- Advanced level of English (written and spoken, English on daily basis);
- Performance and Tuning on complex queries and SQL Server Programming;
- Stored Procedures, Triggers, Complex Database Scripting;
- Experience of working on data integration projects from different Data Sources;
- Experience in testing, implementation, installation of new/improved systems or product upgrades and scripting construction for these activities;
- Experience in working and collaborating with Application Developers and Integration Specialists;
- Collaboration and working with other Data Architects;
- Logical and Physical Data Modeling and Design as Data Architect based on business requirements (Specific Modeling tool or Database);
- Experience working with GIT;
- Experience working on OLTP Projects as a Data Architect;
- Opportunity to work in a successful international company with stable background;
- Possibility to work in friendly multicultural start-up environment, using English on a daily basis;
- Long term opportunities and participation in new projects;
- Motivational financial package (negotiable, based on an expertise and achieved results);
- Benefit program (5 weeks holiday, 3 sick days, meal vouchers, flexi pass, up to 1000 CZK of Pension insurance, free of charge multisport card, language courses, fruits & vegetables;
- Comfortable and modern offices in Prague;
We are able to accept applications from EU citizens, people who have permanent residency in the Czech Republic and/or anyone who does not need visa/work permit sponsorship to work in the Czech Republic
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language to Dominic
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.