English Speaking Technical Sales Manager
We are searching for an English Speaking Technical Sales Manager to develop end user sales across Europe. Our client for this project is the world leader in their area, producing environmentally sustainable materials for use in a wide range of industries including automotive, aviation and construction.
- Main role is to create awareness of the clients products across the European market.
- Looking for new customers, agreeing tests and building personal relationships.
- Full back up will be provided by an external team.
- You will be based in Prague but deal with customers across Europe.
- Create awareness of products with existing and new clients and depending on sales volumes, open local warehouse.
- Increase market share
- Analyse industry data bases
- Visit trade shows, participate in conferences.
- Work closely with back up team to continue success.
- Regular reporting to senior management but with personal autonomy within the role
- Technical education or work experience, involving composites, glass fibre or similar is a strong advantage
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong ability to create sales in a technical industry and build long term client relationships
- Advanced English language skills. German a very good advantage.
- Good lively attitude and friendly personality is a high priority.
- Very competitive income and expenses package and a great opportunity to build the European business from a Prague base.
- Work from home in Prague with frequent travelling.
- Bonuses and progressive career opportunities in future based on results and growth.
- Full Holiday entitlement
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org