Senior Developer – Objective C, Start Now Move Later
We’re now offering a long term role for a medical research project in Utrecht. You will be responsible for leading the development of functionality for a comprehensive clinical trial system.
The product already has an active customer base and the development team provide customisation support to both new and existing users. The development team is small (currently 2 members) and it handles the full life cycle of development and customisation including test and deployment.
There will also be direct customer interaction and need for the team to provide technical support.
You will be joining a dynamic, passionate organization and work within a small team in a multi functional environment.
Due to the current COVID 19 situation, this position can start immediately on a work from home basis with relocation to the Netherlands as soon as the situation allows.
– Understands concepts and develops in-depth working knowledge of the application products, development tools and systems in assigned area of responsibility
– Designs and participates in design review sessions for product systems and subsystems.
– Develops systems and subsystems based upon design sessions and requirement specifications.
– Takes the lead in introducing new technologies into the development team and mentors other staff in the proper use of those technologies.
– Analyzing and resolving software defects
– Assisting with installation of production environments
– Assisting with customer training and presentations
– Writing and programming functional and technical specifications
– Creating robust test/QA methods
– Creating effective source code control
– Setting up and supporting defect tracking
– Maintaining the web and data server environment
Required technical skills
– Minimum 5 years of software development and solution architect experience
– Experience in architecture, algorithms, design and cross-platform commercial software development (expert level)
– Experience in developing web services
– Knowledge of EDC and experience with applications that comply with 21 CFR Part 11 is preferred
– Experience with clinical trial software systems is an advantage
– Business Level English language skills
– These positions are open to all EU citizens and people who are able to work legally in the Netherlands without Visa/Work Permit sponsorship. Unfortunately we are currently unable to accept applications from people that require Visas and/or Work Permits.