SAP (MDM) Project Manager
- Project manage Master Data workstream during implementation of SAP Central Finance and S4 implementation.
- Carry out scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects
- Create project estimates and complete financial model (costs, savings, revenue opportunities, investment horizon, etc.)
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in specification of new services and/or major upgrades to existing services
- Ensure consistency and traceability between user requirements, functional specifications and testing & validation. Support validation and testing (OQ, PQ, UAT…)
- Drives end-to-end process design and conducts Fit/Gap analysis.
- Works with Domain Data Architect to ensure requirements are incorporated in Data Model. Supports Data profiling, mapping and Data Migration
- Previous work experience managing full life cycle SAP projects
- Specific experience with SAP Master Data Management
- Strong understand of Information Management best practices
- Good general team working/organisation and project management skills
- Good English language skills
- EU citizen or permanent resident of the Czech Republic (unfortunately, we cannot process visa applications for this role).
If you’re interested and would like to discuss this position, please send us a copy of your CV to Iain Pike
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s.r.o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.