Restaurant Manager – 5* Hotel
Can you create a truly excellent customer experience?
We are now hiring an energetic personality with an understanding of restaurant management to ensure that our client’s guests have a consistently excellent experience. We are currently supporting a newly rebranded and relaunched 5* hotel in central Prague to build a new team that can provide a genuinely 5* dining experience.
– In this role, you will be responsible for our front of house team, including, training, continuous improvement, shift management and hiring.
– Be influential in shaping the overall guest experience
– Manage supplier relationships and ordering
– Work closely with the Kitchen team to ensure that staff are educated and knowledgeable about the food they are serving and that plates are presented correctly.
– You will be empowered to evaluate our existing guest experience and identify and implement positive changes
– You will have an expert eye for detail
– We are seeking someone with previous experience as a supervisor/team lead or manager in a well run restaurant.
– Experience in 5*/Fine Dining environments is welcome, but not an absolute requirement.
– In terms of personality, we’re looking for someone who will join the rest of the team in being enthusiastic and dedicated to building the hotel project up to it’s full potential.
– This role is a long-term position and so, we are seeking someone who is looking to commit to a permanent full time role. There will be need for some time flexibility too.
– We are especially seeking someone who is genuinely passionate about their work and looking to improve the restaurant every day.
– Czech and English language skills are needed
– We are open to speak to people outside of the Czech Republic who would like to relocate for this position, however, we can only currently employ people with EU Citizenship or Permanent Residency status in the Czech Republic.
– Our restaurant already has an excellent dining space with both indoor and outdoor seating in a prime central Prague location.
– We offer a genuinely rewarding experience with a long-term mission. You will have enough freedom and support to create a genuinely top class restaurant experience.
– If there are gaps in your knowledge but you have the drive to learn, we will support you.