Hotel Receptionist With German For Austria Ski Resort
We are looking for a hotel receptionist for a resort hotel in Gerlos, Austria, for the winter ski season. If you have experience in reception/front desk then this could be for you!
German language skills for this position require a (B2/ C1/2) level.
General Tasks include:
- Check-in and check-out of guests.
- Basic reception tasks and administration. Including any payment processing.
- Liaising with staff and management on any operational procedures.
- Providing guests with any help and information during their stay.
- Handling any customer query and service requests.
- Entering guests outside of possible regular opening hours.
- Answering phone calls and dealing with any service issues that may be needed.
- In case of emergencies ensure guest safety and guide them according to the department’s safety plan.
What We Need:
In this role, you will often be working independently and acting on your initiative. You will also need to deal with customers in an open, friendly, and professional way, ensuring that their stay leaves them with a great positive experience.
Your German language skills for this position require a (B2/ C1/2) level. Communicative English would be good to have too.
You’ll be working as part of a multi-cultural team of employees. Working contracts are between 4-5-6 months depending on the location. There’s also the chance to work for a longer-term in Austria or the Netherlands. If so we’d be happy to discuss that with you.
What We Can Offer:
You will be employed in the Netherlands through our partner company on a full-time Dutch employment contract. Travel to Austria will be paid for. Accommodation in Austria is supplied free. Health care and accident insurance will also be arranged for you. You will be working as part of a larger international team. The Salary is NET 10-11 Euros per hour which will be paid weekly. Weekly working hours vary from 38 – 48 hours per week. There is also the possibility of overtime.
If you would like to apply for these positions, please send us a copy of your CV and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We can only accept applications from people able to work in the EU without needing work permits or visas.
NOTE: In the current COVID situation, you will possibly need to provide a certificate from your current country location, confirming that you have been tested and are clear of the virus. If you enter the country without this document, you will need to self isolate for 14 days. If you are unsure of how to get this certificate, we will try our best to find the information for you.