Payroll Accountant – Russian Language
We’re seeking an accounting professional with Russian language skills and experience in payroll accounting. We’re hiring now! To respect the current social distancing regulations, the interview process will be carried out via phone and video calls.
You will be responsible for managing accounting procedures relating to international payroll, gathering relevant data (attendance sheets, sick notes, holidays, bonuses etc), creating accruals, checking for errors and missing or incomplete data, and creating the payroll calculation for final payment.
You will also be responsible for generating reports relating to employee costs, including costs vs budget and accounting data.
Where needed you will also be involved in other projects and tasks, including process improvement, internal audits and resolving questions relating to payroll.
Skills and Experience
- Good English and Russian language skills
- Previous experience as a payroll accountant or in a role where payroll accounting was a major part of your job.
- Generally competent PC user. We use SAP for accounting so experience with this would be a definite advantage.
- Generally able to provide reliable and accurate results and be able to communicate professionally working in a team environment.
- This position is open to EU Citizens and people holding permanent residency in the Czech Republic and employee card holders. Unfortunately, we’re unable to accept applications from people that would need visa/work permit sponsorship.
What’s in it for you:
You will work as part of a multinational team in their Prague offices. The office is easily reachable with public transport.
The work environment is full time, office based, Monday to Friday but there are opportunities for some flexible working time and occasional work from home days.
Employee benefits include meal vouchers (there is an on-site office restaurant), multi sport vouchers, free language lessons, 25 days paid vacation and annual performance bonuses.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send us a copy of your CV in English language.