Security Operations Team Member
We are hiring 30 new team members for a large scale multi country security monitoring team in Prague. For this role, we need people that have some previous experience operating security monitoring systems and able to work some non-standard hours (this is a shift based team). This is a long term, permanent project.
The Office Security Team are responsible for providing remote monitoring and incident management for facilities across the globe.
– Provide comprehensive security monitoring of multiple remote sites
– Coordinate incident responses
– Maintain an accurate log of events
– Create detailed incident reports for management
– Collate video material for investigations
– Previous similar security monitoring experience is required,
– Good spoken and written English language skills,
– Previous working experience with security management systems (experience using Genetec and/or Trackforce is an advantage),
– Ability to respond professionally to serious incidents with minimal supervision
– Ability to work shifts (non standard office hours)
– These positions are open to all EU citizens or people with permanent residency in the Czech Republic. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visa/work permit sponsorship to people from outside of the EU.
– Work in a large modern office environment with international colleagues (the office is located next to a metro station)
– Opportunity to work for a world leading security brand with long term career opportunities
– Competitive salary and shift bonuses
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply today with a copy of your CV in English language.