Office Coordinator for New Branch Office
Our Client is a successful technology company who are now opening a brand-new branch office in Prague. The company develops web-based solutions for customers across Europe. They are now opening a new office in Prague to create new customer support and research and development teams. The first and most important member of the new team, could be you!
As the Office Coordinator, you will be the first employee of the Prague office. you will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the office and helping to onboard future employees. This will be an exciting time for the business and we’re looking for someone prepared to be flexible and help in different areas. The main areas you will take care of will be:
Human Resources: In coordination with legal and accounting external providers:
- Create a filing system and keep employee records.
- Prepare for new employee starts, coordinating production of employment contract, ordering any needed hardware (phones/notebooks), and preparing for first day introduction to the company.
- Coordinating with external accounting provider for payroll – providing information on employee’s holidays, sick days, bonuses and so on.
- In cooperation with the general manager, research and develop employee benefits package.
Finance: In coordination with accounting external partners:
- Provide data and information (invoices, receipts, statements), for tax accounting purposes.
- Be main point of contact for external accountant.
- Be main coordinator and point of contact for office related issues – coordinate with landlord and maintenance service providers as needed.
- Ensure office is supplied with consumables (drinks, toiletries, stationary)
- Be point of contact for other service providers (phone/internet operators etc.)
- Coordinate travel arrangement for business trips, booking hotels and flights.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations, in cooperation with legal advisors.
- Ideally you will have a bachelor’s degree level education in a relevant academic field (business, accounting, HR, etc.).
- You’ll be a capable PC user (MS Office),
- You’ll speak good English and Fluent Czech language
- Previous office-based work experience (coordination, administration, reception, customer service or similar)
- Personality – able to work with limited supervision, able to be proactive and take ownership and responsibility.
- You’ll be able to attend interviews in our Prague 1 office
- Unfortunately, due to the urgent start date, we are unable to accept applications from people that would need visa/work permit sponsorship for this position.
What You Can Expect From Us
As our first new team member, you will be responsible for creating a great environment for yourself and for future team members. The new office is close to Vaclavske Namesti, 2 minutes from Muzeum metro station.
You will help to make the office a great place to work, develop good benefits and perks for team members. This can be a great learning experience for the right person, we are not expecting you to be an expert in all the areas of your job and we will provide you with a lot of support and help to be a success. Long term, the company will grow and there will be opportunities to get involved in other operational parts of the business.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language to Iain Pike and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.