Night Porter/Front Desk – Netherlands Start June
Several clients will be hiring Night Porters/Clerks in a several locations. If you have experience in reception/front desk and are comfortable working late hours, this could be for you!
General Tasks include:
– Late check-in and check-out of guests between 23:00 – 07:00
– Basic reception tasks and administration
– Providing guests with help and information during their stay.
– Handling any complaints, difficult customers and service requests
– Entering guests outside of regular opening hours
– Answering phone calls
– Carry out regular safety checks and monitor the building and grounds
– In case of emergencies – warn staff and local authorities according to the emergency plan, if necessary.
– In case of emergencies ensure guest safety and guide them according the safety plan.
– Prepare for breakfast area
– Cleaning and vacuuming of public areas and other cleaning / facility activities
What We Need:
In this role, you will often be working independently and acting on your own initiative. You will also need to deal with customers in a friendly, diplomatic way, ensuring that their stay leaves them with a positive experience.
You will need advanced English language skills. Other language skills are welcome too. You will already have some experience in a similar position and be ready and able to work nights and weekends as needed.
We can only accept applications from people able to work in the Netherlands without needing work permits or visas. Applications from EU citizens wishing to relocate to the Netherlands are very welcome.
In the current COVID situation, you will need to provide a certificate from your current country location, confirming that you have been tested and are clear of the virus. If you enter the country without this document, you will need to self isolate for a 14 day period. If you are unsure how to get this certificate, we will try our best to find the information for you.
What We Can Offer
We will arrange accommodation for you, close to your work location. Typically, the accommodation is a studio apartment or shared apartment with one or two other people. If the apartment is shared, we ensure that each person has their own private room and female and male employees are given separate accommodation. We do need to recharge some of the cost of renting and charge a fixed cost of 50 Euros per week.
Your salary will be 11 to 12 Euros (gross) per hour, with a 10% bonus for night working and a further 8% vacation bonus. Although we can’t at this time guarantee a fixed amount of working hours, a normal working week is 40 hours.
If you are interested to apply for this position, please send us a copy of your CV in English language and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.