Day or Night Porter – 5* Hotel
Our 5 star client is looking for future stars
We are currently supporting a newly rebranded and relaunched 5* hotel in central Prague to build a new team that can provide a genuinely excellent dining experience.
Experience being in a real team working environment where your hard work will be recognised every single day. We aim to create an environment that is supportive, fair, with clear guidance and provides opportunities for growth and development.
Our Porter team is a very important part of our Front of House operations. Often, our porters will be the first person that our guests will meet and therefore, they create an important first impression of our service.
You will be responsible for meeting and greeting our guests and guiding them to reception.
Our porters escort our guests to their rooms and help them to settle in, positioning their luggage and showing them the facilities available in the room. If our guests have any special requests or problems, you will act on them professionally, contacting colleagues in other departments if needed.
You will also provide transport services to guests, parking their cars if needed and arranging taxis and transfers upon request. You will also provide local recommendations and guidance to our guests who are interested in exploring Prague.
Our porters also provide support to our reception team in times of need, helping with deliveries and specific guest requests.
Overall, our porters help to create a positive, warm, and welcoming impression on our guests.
- Personality and attitude are our team’s most important attribute. We need people who are good communicators and strong team players. You will be able to always act professionally and effectively to our guest’s requests.
- You will have good communication skills in English language, other European language skills are welcome.
- Experience in hospitality and/or education in a hospitality is preferred.
- Full clean driving license.
What You Can Expect
- A management group that genuinely listens to ideas and expects team members to want to grow, progress and learn.
- 5-star training and orientation.
- A well organised and supportive environment with clear guidelines.
- Full time long-term working contract, basic salary 25-28,000CZK + opportunities to work extra hours and tips.
- 5 weeks paid vacation.
- Meals at work prepared by our amazing kitchen team.