We are now looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join a successful Global Finance Center in Prague.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of the network equipment and infrastructure including networking (Cisco, Juniper) and firewall (CheckPoint) equipment and solutions.
- Establishing and maintenance of VPN connections based on different technologies and solutions
- Maintenance of the network based on equipment and software solutions from Cisco, Juniper and Checkpoint
- Cooperate as a team member with other team members including application support specialists, basic infrastructure team and different suppliers and vendors
- Incident management – support of the core infrastructure, ensure availability of services
- Problem management – troubleshooting for problems resolution of standard and non-standard problems, implementing fixes for the software and configurations
- Configuration and customization of networking parameters
- Change management – ensuring smooth implementation of the changes in the infrastructure, documenting them
- Projects – participating in development, testing, implementation of changes
- Operational controlling and monitoring of key processes and data flows
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- General knowledge of IT
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in deployment and maintenance of networking and firewall solutions from different vendors (CheckPoint, Cisco, Juniper)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the maintenance of local and global networks within large scale organization with different geographical locations.;
- Deep knowledge if the TCP/IP stack, IP switching and routing, some specific protocols within IP (e.g. BGP, OSPF, etc).
- Maintenance of the documentation for networking, experience with design of documentation is asset;
- Written and spoken knowledge of English is mandatory, Russian is an asset
- A chance to work in a strong, secure international team environment Competitive salary
- 25 Days vacation
- Meal Vouchers Other company benefits are also available
- Long-term advancement within the company is possible
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Dominic Williams
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data. www.dorsetrecruitment.cz