Native React Developer
Our team is based in several different locations internationally and uses a pragmatic agile process to
quickly deliver value to small business owners and their loyal customers. We treat each other well,
believe in building a diverse culture of teamwork, and are serious about making Balehu a team that’s
good for both those who work here and the people we serve.
As a member of the mobile team, your job is to build extraordinary mobile commerce apps that
help small business owners. You will take advantage of our shared platform infrastructure and component
libraries, and work directly with the CEO on product, and with a designer and integration teams to deliver
first-of-their-kind insights to small business owners as well as strengthen local economies which helps
millions of people.
• Develop 2 mobile applications for a merchants and shoppers.
• Assemble functional requirements, develop technical specifications, and help plan the
• Take ownership of product quality through good testing and coding practices. Build for
testing and resultant quality.
• Be a meaningful part of the big picture: Work with teams across the company like Product
Management, DevOps, and Integration to help us achieve our mission.
• Experience with React Native, or native iOS or Android development.
• A track-record of high-quality production code delivery.
• Knowledge of good testing practices. Practical TDD experience is a plus.
• Experience with Agile development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a track record of collaborating well both within and across
• Preferred: Experience with Docker, Git, and AWS.
OUR TECH STACK
Mobile (React Native and Redux): Mobile apps that patients use. We build our apps on a
shared platform of in-house components that ease development and maintenance.
Blockchain (Ethereum Network): The blockchain for our SAFT token before migrating to a
private blockchain infrastructure.
API (NodeJS, Restify, MongoDB, and Postgres): This is the shared back-end that all of our
If you’d like to talk about this position, contact Dominic using the application button below!
Please read the follow text regarding data protection and then copy and paste it into your application to
I wish to increase my chances of future employment and I would like Dorset Recruitment s.r.o., ID No.
246 92 336 to provide me with services to help me secure a job opportunity and to introduce me to
potential future career opportunities.
I acknowledge that Personal Data obtained from me may be extended by public registers and public
portals data if the situation requires.
I therefore agree with the processing of my personal data for the purpose of keeping my records.
I can withdraw my consent at any time by contacting Dorset Management s.r.o. at
I grant my consent for a maximum period of 3 years.
Click here to view our full data protection policy http://dorsetrecruitment.cz/gdpr/