Mid/Senior LAMP stack engineer
For a successful web development company with offices in London and Brno, we’re now seeking a new developer to join their small but growing team in Brno. The company specialist in development of custom, high performance web applications, based on frameworks such as Symfony, Zend, Angular and React.
The company has 10 years of experience on the market and has grown an impressive client portfolio during that time. Now, their applications support millions of end users worldwide.
The company has a very ‘developer led’ focus, the founder of the company is a software engineer and this drives the culture of the organisation.
- Working with the lead engineer, and colleagues in Brno and London, you will work on a wide portfolio of client projects. You will be responsible for planning and creation of backend systems for both new development projects and existing applications.
- The company promote a true ‘team game’ environment, don’t believe in silos and also encourage people to work in different areas. We believe is a good developer is a good developer and therefore, you won’t be restricted purely to back end development if you want to explore other areas.
- Very good PHP OOP, MySQL skills
- Zend/Symphony/Doctrine ORM
- Good understanding of MVC
- Good understanding of security and ability to write secure code
- Comfortable working in a professional but non corporate, close teamworking environment
- Apigility and/or other experience building REST APIs
- Lean, Agile, Scrum experience/knowledge
- Linux admin
- Continuous integration
- We’re offering a developer led work environment. We work professionally without the corporate environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities, support for further training, attending conferences etc.
- Genuine commitment to your long term growth
If you’d like to talk about this role, apply to Dominic using the application button below and we’ll be in touch soon!