Lifeguard – Hamburg Germany
We’re now seeking swimming pool lifeguards from March to October for a busy pool in Hamburg!
General Duties include:
- Health and Safety care of the pool’s customers
- Monitoring activity in the pool and taking pro-active action to prevent accidents or problems
- Support organized pool courses and events
- Monitor and ensure basic hygiene regulations around the pool and changing room areas
- Providing life saving assistance where needed
- Presenting a professional and friendly attitude to customers
- Working period from March until October
- Gross hourly salary is Euro 12.70 with the average working week being 40-48 hours
- Extra pay for working additional hours and for working on Sundays (over time is an extra 25%, Sunday working 50%).
- Accommodation can be provided at 300 Euros per month. This is normally a shared apartment with 2 or 3 people.
- Communicative level of German language (B1 level, at least able to have basic conversations)
- Basic first aid training certificate (from at least the last two years)
- Strong swimmer with certificates. To work in this position you will need a German lifeguard badge (silver)/ILS Lifesaver certificate. If you have certificates from other countries, we will support you to get do the German course.
- Must have a friendly and professional approach to customers
- You must be at least 18 years old to work in this position
- These positions are open to all EU Citizens, unfortunately we are unable to offer work permit/visa sponsorship for people outside of the European Union
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to us and we’ll contact you as soon as possible!