Waiter/ess with German Language – Zeeland Netherlands April/May 2021
Things are finally starting to move in the Netherlands, and we are pleased to announce that we have our first few vacancies for the upcoming summer.
We are currently seeking two German and English speaking waiters/waitresses for two seaside hotel restaurants in Zeeland.
Due to Covid, preparing for 2021 is quite complicated for everyone but we expect the holiday season to be busy with local (Dutch) tourists through the regular holiday period (April to October). Depending on how the situation develops, we normally have work over the winter period as well.
What We Can Offer
You will work on a full time legal Dutch employment contract. We will manage all the registrations to ensure that you’re legally employed and have access to health care during your time there.
If you’d like, we can organise accommodation for you before you arrive. Typical accommodation is in a shared apartment with a private room, but we can find other accommodation types if you need. You will need to pay for renting accommodation, but we try to keep the prices as low as possible. The usual weekly rental charge is 80 to 90 Euros per week.
Working hours are either 38 or 40 hours per week. We expect the first two or three weeks to be quite slow, then getting busy during May. There are normally opportunities to work extra hours during peak season. Working days are 5 days per week with 2 rest days. Salary is minimum 10 euros NET per hour.
If your place of work is not within easy walking distance of your accommodation, we also arrange transport to and from work for you.
What We Need:
- Previous working experience working as a waiter/ress in restaurants or hotels, able to provide at least one reference from a previous employer.
- Must speak Intermediate to advanced English and conversational German (the restaurants normally receive German speaking tourists).
- These positions are open to EU and UK citizens, unfortunately, we are unable to accept applications from people outside of the EU that would need visa/work permit sponsorship.
- If you are not already in the Netherlands, you will of course need to be able to leave and relocate from your current location. You will need to take a PCR test upon leaving your current country to present when arriving in the Netherlands. There is currently a 10-day quarantine period in place but during this time, we can arrange for your employment registration to enable you to start work immediately after.
- As we know, the covid regulations change regularly in each country, and the above conditions may change at short notice.
If you would like to apply for these positions, please send us a copy of your CV and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Please read the follow text regarding data protection and then copy and paste it into your application to us:
I wish to increase my chances of future employment and I would like Dorset Management s.r.o., ID No. 246 92 336 to provide me with services to help me secure a job opportunity and to introduce me to potential future career opportunities.
I acknowledge that Personal Data obtained from me may be extended by public registers and public portals data if the situation requires.
I therefore agree with the processing of my personal data for the purpose of keeping my records.
I can withdraw my consent at any time by contacting Dorset Management s.r.o. at GDPR@dorsetrecruitment.cz
Click here to view our full data protection policy http://dorsetrecruitment.cz/gdpr/