General Ledger Accounting Team Leader
We now have a Team Leader opportunity to join the Accounting team of a major Oil and Gas company in Prague.
– Lead and oversee the day to day activities of a small to medium sized GL accounting team
– As needed, perform general ledger entries (accruals, payrolls, prepaid expenses)
– Conduct and supervise General ledger accounts reconciliations
– Manage period end (monthly, quarterly, annual) account closing
– Manage intercompany reconciliations
– Create daily payment runs
– Advanced English language skills
– Education/studies in finance, business administration or similar
– Previous experience in a senior GL function
– Good general PC Skills, experience with CRM systems is a definite plus
– Generally good professional communication skills, able to provide leadership, guidance and coaching to your team
What we offer:
– Cooperative, team working international company environment
– Real opportunities for personal growth, skills development and career progress
– Competitive salary and benefit package (includes 25 days vacation, lunch vouchers etc.)
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language to Dominic or call on +420 720 960 453
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.