General Ledger Accountant
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service center in Prague.
This position is open to all candidates with work permit in EU and as well as for Czech citizens.
- Preparation of company´s reporting
- Perform GL entries
- GL accounts reconciliations
- Cooperation on the month end closing
- Cooperation on audit
- Participation of transfer of accounting from Client to the share service centre
- Advanced English skills
- Education in Accounting/Finance
- Computer skills – MS Excel
- 2 years of experience in General Ledger Accounting
- Ability to cooperate with external advisors
- Ability to facilitate discussion and workshops with people from different departments
- Ability to act and make decisions independently
- Sense for detail, accuracy
- Loyal, accountable and committed
- Friendly working environment of an international company in good team
- Competitive salary and benefit package (benefit package includes 5 weeks’ vacation entitlement, contribution to lunch vouchers etc.)
- Opportunities for further growth and development
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief cover letter to Martin Tidmarsh
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.