General Ledger Accountant – Bulgarian
We now have an opening for an experienced accountant to join the team of a major oil and gas company here in Prague.
- Maintain designated ledgers, performing journal entries as necessary
- Carry out account reconcilliations
- Take part in period end (monthly/quarterly/annual) account closing
- Take part in internal/external audit procedures
- As part of a team, assist with transition of accounting activities from local countries to the centralised accounting team
- Good English and fluent Bulgarian language skills
- Finance or Accounting education
- Good MS Excel skills
- Previous experience working in general ledger or other relevant positions
- Able to work accurately and independently
We are able to accept applications from EU citizens, people who have permanent residency in the Czech Republic and/or anyone who does not need visa/work permit sponsorship to work in the Czech Republic
- Friendly working environment in a cooperative, professional, international team environment,
- Competitive salary and benefits package (including 5 weeks’ vacation, lunch vouchers),
- Real opportunities for further growth and development as the team will be expanding long term,
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language to Iain Pike or call on +420 602 538 216
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.