Front End (React) Developer
Our client is building the next generation of energy systems. Their newly opened Prague division is expanding its software development team to develop solutions for renewable energy distributed generation. As the project manager, you will be responsible for delivering international projects, involving customised software and hardware.
You will be working with skilled software engineers, energy experts, economists, and product managers.
As the team and project is still relatively new, you will have significant direct impact on the projects and how project management is handled within the business.
Overview of Role
You will be part of AmpX’s growing software development team in Prague. As well as working on AmpX’s existing platform to provide profitable and efficient management systems for renewable energy farms, you will also take part in a brand-new project to create an energy optimisation platform for smart homes. This is an exciting new challenge and we already have several hundred homes ready for deployment.
We are looking for an experienced Front-End Developer who would help us to build a web application for monitoring, management, and optimization of renewable energy assets.
Our web application is built on TypeScript + React stack and uses GraphQL and RestAPI for communication with backend services.
– Technical Skills: Must Have: TypeScript, React, HTML5, CSS3,
– Ideally also: Webpack, Apollo Client, MaterialUI + JSS (knowledge of Jest would be welcome but not a must have)
– GraphQL, NestJS, npm
– Good English language skills (Czech language is an advantage)
– Good experience with system performance monitoring
Please Note: These positions are open to EU citizens and people who are able to work freely in the Czech Republic. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visa or work permit sponsorship at the present time.
– You will join our Prague based software development team of 7 people. Due to our new project, we will immediately grow to 10. Our office is in Prague 1, there are work from home options as long as you’re able to travel to the office when needed.
– Full time permanent working contract (although we are also open to discuss with people that would like to work long term on a freelance basis if you have particular industry experience),
– Genuine opportunity to make a significant impact and contribution to the future of our new team in Prague,
– 25 days’ vacation, annual performance bonus, stock options in the parent company,.
– Team bonuses and share option schemes.
– This is also a great opportunity for people with an interest in renewable energy. You work will make a real contribution to the long-term viability of renewable energy sources.
– Straightforward interview process – After an initial phone discussion, you will be invited to one meeting in our Prague offices. The final stage will be a call with our senior management in Prague and the UK.