Sales Executive – German Language (UK based)
We now have an exciting opportunity for an energetic sales focused person to work as part of a friendly, highly successful trading company based in their central Manchester, UK office.
The company sells high volume electronic components for the construction industry. Their product portfolio includes many market leading international brand names.
We’re currently seeking a sales executive to be responsible for providing excellent customer service, building relationships with existing clients in Germany and also proactively hunting new customers and creating new sales opportunities.
- Account manage existing client portfolio (currently generating more than 1 million euros in sales per year)
- Make contact with new potential clients, presenting product and service offers, identifying current and future opportunities
- Business travel: regular visits to existing and new potential customers (with a company director to provide support), you will also attend trade fairs and industry events
- Building long term, lasting and evolving relationships with customers
- Good English and fluent or native German language skills
- Attitude and personality. Previous work experience is not important but a strong, self motivated and driven personality is a must
- Ability and want to work and have a long term career based in the UK
- Good general professional communication skills
- Basic salary 23,000GBP/Year, with uncapped commission earning potential. On target earnings are at least double your basic salary
- Support for relocation including paid accommodation for your first 6 to 8 weeks
- Real opportunity to take ownership of a territory and grow professionally
If you would like to discuss this position, please send a copy of your CV to Iain using the application button below.