Electrician – Germany COVID 19 Update
We’re now seeking skilled electricians for the rapidly expanding shipyard in Wismar Germany. Short- or long-term contracts are available.
Working on new build projects and refits, you will be responsible for laying electronic circuitry in ships, including switch, socket and power distribution installation.
– Long or short term contracts available.
– There are three salary/accommodation options:
- If you are already based in the region – Basic hourly rate Euro 16.50 Gross
- If you are relocating to Wismar but don’t want accommodation arranged for you – Basic hourly rate Euro 15.00 Gross plus 15 Euro net per working day as living allowance
- If you are relocating to Wismar and want accommodation to be provided – Basic hourly rate Euro 14.00 Gross plus 5 Euro net per working day living allowance. Accommodation provided at no cost
– Any re-certification and/or new certificates are arranged and paid for free of charge
– PPE Equipment provide and of good quality (we Bosch/Makita brands)
– Company representative and works council to support your needs and solve any issues at work
– Completed training/technical school as an electrician or electronics engineer
– At least one year previous working experience in the same or similar position
– Communicative German language (B1 Level)
– These positions are open to all EU Citizens, unfortunately we are unable to offer work permit/visa sponsorship for people outside of the European Union
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to us and we’ll contact you as soon as possible!