Senior Developer Java/Angular2 100-120,000CZK
We’re now working on building a brand new financial technology team for our US client in Prague. Our client provides a market leading SaaS solution to over 20,000 companies worldwide currently handling in excess of 100 billion dollars of transactions annually.
Overview of the Role:
We’re seeking two senior full stack developers capable of building web applications using Spring MVC and Angular2. As senior developer you will be responsible for creating financial applications also working with Java, Spring, SQL Docker and Gradle. You will also have an opportunity to contribute on our development of new microservices architecture using Java 8, Spring Boot and Angular2.
– Development using UI frameworks and legacy Java
– Learning & Implementation using new UI and backend frameworks
– Understanding the legacy application infrastructure to support our web app
– Unit testing JS and Java code before checking into source control
– Participate in agile development process
– Take part in hiring/new team member selection, mentor and provide guidance for team members
– Assist PM and Lead with story carding and sprint planning
– Participate in production on-call rotation for at least one product, including attending daily production support calls during rotation
– Participate in the deployment of our products and provides support if issues arise
– Actively work to make our products better through, research and application of new technology and design, identification of improvement areas for products and utilizing best practices
– Proficient in Java development in legacy as well as Java 7 and 8
– Knowledge of early Spring MVC Framework.
– SQL & Relational database experience.
– Unit testing using common testing tools such as JUnit, EasyMock, etc.
– RESTful Services
– Log4J 2/SLF4J
– Extensive experience working with critical systems
– Development IDE and Tools such as Eclipse, Firebug, Chrome Dev Tools
– Linux and Windows
The following skills are welcome but not a ‘must have’ requirement
– MS SQL Server, T-SQL, PostgreSQL, Stored Procedures
– Circle CI
– Big Data Analytics experience
– Angular 2 / TypeScript
– Spring Boot
– Understanding and the appropriate use of Microservice Architecture
– Katharsis / JSON API
– Log analysis service such as Splunk or Graylog
– Opportunity to identify technical and business training opportunities both for personal development and for junior team members
– Opportunity to become a key person in a new international fintech development team
– Annual bonuses
– Good energetic and progressive work environment, with a strong emphasis on working together to achieve goals
If you would like to discuss this position, please contact Dominic Williams using the application button below