Full Stack Developer Java/Angular2 80-100,000CZK
We’re now working on building a brand new financial technology team for our US client in Prague. Our client provides a market leading SaaS solution to over 20,000 companies worldwide currently handling in excess of 100 billion dollars of transactions annually.
Overview of the Role:
We’re seeking developers capable of being part of a team building web applications using Spring MVC and Angular2. As senior developer you will be responsible for creating financial applications also working with Java, Spring, SQL Docker and Gradle. You will also have an opportunity to contribute on our development of new microservices architecture using Java 8, Spring Boot and Angular2.
- Development using UI frameworks and legacy Java
- Learning & Implementation using new UI and backend frameworks
- Understanding the legacy application infrastructure to support our web app
- Unit testing JS and Java code before checking into source control
- Work in an agile environment
- Proficient in Java development in legacy as well as Java 7 and 8
- Knowledge of early Spring MVC Framework.
- SQL & Relational database experience.
- Unit testing using common testing tools such as JUnit, EasyMock, etc.
- RESTful Services
- Log4J 2/SLF4J
- Extensive experience working with critical systems
- Development IDE and Tools such as Eclipse, Firebug, Chrome Dev Tools
- Linux and Windows
The following skills are welcome but not a ‘must have’ requirement
- MS SQL Server, T-SQL, PostgreSQL, Stored Procedures
- Circle CI
- Big Data Analytics experience
- Angular 2 / TypeScript
- Spring Boot
- Understanding and the appropriate use of Microservice Architecture
- Katharsis / JSON API
- Opportunity to identify technical and business training opportunities both for personal development and for junior team members
- Opportunity to become a key person in a new international fintech development team
- Annual bonuses
- Good energetic and progressive work environment, with a strong emphasis on working together to achieve goals
If you would like to discuss this position, please contact Dominic Williams using the application button below