.NET Developer 80-100 000 CZK per month
My client has recently opened a new DevOps Hub here in Prague (other locations include North America, India, Spain and Hungary) and I’m looking for experienced .NET Developers with ASP.NET, MS SQL and Web API to join the team.
Position in Brief:
As part of the digital development team, you will be working on a global, long term digital transformation project being involved in the full development lifecycle from analysis, design, testing and implementation. You will be working with sometimes complex design briefs in a cloud environment. You will be a key member of an Agile development team.
- Able to work in an English-speaking work environment,
- Good general experience as in .NET development (three or more years),
- Good technical skills in .NET Framework 4, C#, ASP.NET, WebApi, Entity Framework, LINQ, TFS,
- Willing and able to work as part of a larger, multinational team,
- Salary 80-100,000 CZK Per month
- Opportunity to join a brand-new development team in Prague with major investment
- Excellent financial and benefits package for the right candidate
- Relocation assistance
- Lap top and company phone
- 25 Days holiday per year
- Meal vouchers
- Leisure activity vouchers
- Free refreshments in the office
- Full time employment contract
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter using the application button below, or call Dominic on +420 720 960 453. Please note, for this position we can only accept applications from EU citizens or people with valid work permits for the Czech Republic.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.