Customer Support Administrators – New Team
Our Client is a successful technology company who are now opening a brand-new branch office in Prague. The company develops web-based solutions for customers across the world. They are now opening a new office in Prague to create new customer support and research and development teams. The first and most important members of the new team, could be you!
The customer support team will mainly carry out online coaching and data verification for international customers.
General Tasks Include:
- Validating new users, checking data provided by users is compliant.
- Assisting users to navigate the site and create accounts, mainly via email and chat.
- As needed trouble shooting website errors, recording any serious issues for the development team to resolve.
- Good English language skills (written and spoken).
- It would be an advantage (but not a must have), to have skills in any of the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German.
- You’ll be a capable PC user.
- Personality – able to work with limited supervision, able to be proactive, take ownership and responsibility and possess a strong attention to detail.
- Experience in data processing/customer support is a plus but as full training will be provided, we’re happy to speak to people that would like to make a career change too.
- These vacancies are open to any EU citizen or people who have permanent residency to work in the Czech Republic. Unfortunately, due to the fast start dates, we are unable to accept applications from people that need visa/work permit sponsorship.
What You Can Expect From Us
As one of the first new team members, you will be responsible for creating a great environment for yourself and for future team members. The new office is close to Vaclavske Namesti, 2 minutes from Muzeum metro station.
Work time will be standard office hours Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:30. There could be some flexibility in working times if needed.
As this project is brand new, you will have long term opportunities to grow and move into different areas long term.
If you would like to apply for these positions, please send a copy of your CV in English language and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.