1st Cooks (Chef De Partie) – Netherlands, October
We are now looking for 1st Cooks, for the Netherlands. The positions will be working as part of a team in hotels and holiday parks in several different locations.
Please check our website for details about working in the Netherlands during COVID-19.
We currently work with several different clients in the Netherlands including 4* hotel chains, holiday parks and independent restaurants. The kitchens have international teams where communication is in the English language. The types of cuisine can vary depending on the needs of the client and we will try to find something that fits with your skills.
Contracts can be for a fixed term of 3-4-5 months. If you would like to work long term in The Netherlands, we’d certainly be happy to discuss that too.
We need people who can work hard in a friendly international team environment.
What We Can Offer
You will work on a full time legal Dutch employment contract. We will manage all the registrations to ensure that you’re legally employed and have access to health care during your time there.
If you’d like, we can organise accommodation for you before you arrive. Typical accommodation is in a shared apartment with a private room or single studio apartment. We do need to recharge some of the costs of renting but we try to keep this as low as possible (normally 75 Euros per week).
Working hours are either 38 or 40 hours per week. There are opportunities to work extra hours if you would like to. Working days are 5 days per week with 2 days’ vacation. Basic monthly salary is a minimum 1800 Euros Gross per month which means a Net salary of around 1600 Euros. You will need to work in shifts and at weekends.
What we need:
- Communicative level of English language.
- Previous working experience working as a chef/cook in restaurants or hotels, able to provide at least one reference from a previous employer.
- Team player, friendly adaptable, and committed to delivering excellent work.
- Able to think on their own initiative.
- In the current COVID situation, you will need to provide a certificate from your current country location, confirming that you have been tested and are clear of the virus. If you enter the country without this document, you will need to self-isolate for 14 days. If you are unsure of how to get this certificate, we will try our best to find the information for you.
- These positions are open to EU citizens, unfortunately, we are unable to accept applications from people outside of the EU that would need visa/work permit sponsorship.
If you would like to apply for these positions, please send us a copy of your CV and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.