Sous Chefs – Breda, Netherlands With English:
We’re looking for experienced sous chefs to work in Breda, Netherlands start date ASAP.
We’re looking for experienced sous chefs for a restaurant in Breda, Netherlands, start date ASAP. The positions will be working in the restaurant, preparing a range of European cuisine and traditional Dutch specialties. Contracts can be for a fixed term of 6 or more months. If you would like to work in Breda and the Netherlands for a longer-term, we would certainly be happy to discuss that too.
We need people who can work efficiently in a friendly international team environment.
What We Offer:
You’ll work on a full time legal Dutch employment contract. We will manage all the registrations to ensure that you’re legally employed and have access to health care during your time there.
Accommodation is provided for this position which is 100 euro per week.
Working hours are either 38 or 40 hours per week. There are opportunities to work extra hours if you would like to. Working days are 5 days per week with 2 days’ vacation. Salary is a minimum 10.22 euros NET per hour
What we need:
- Good communicative level of English language.
- Previous working experience working as a sous chef in restaurants or hotels, able to provide at least one reference from a previous employer.
- These positions are open to EU citizens, unfortunately, due to the fast-starting dates, we are unable to accept applications from people outside of the EU that would need visa/work permit sponsorship.
- English speaker B1/B2 level.
- Team player.
- Experience in a restaurant or hotel business.
We provide for you:
- Salary starting at €10.22 NET per hour, salary is weekly paid.
- Full-time Dutch work contract.
- Dutch cooking course.
- Jobs in the best restaurants/hotels in the Netherlands.
- Rent is 100 euro’s a week
- Good healthcare insurance
If you would like to apply for these positions, please send us a copy of your up to date CV in English and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Please read the following text regarding data protection and then copy and paste it into your application to us:
I wish to increase my chances of future employment and I would like Dorset Recruitment s.r.o., ID No. 246 92 336 to provide me with services to help me secure a job opportunity and to introduce me to potential future career opportunities.
I acknowledge that Personal Data obtained from me may be extended by public registers and public portals data if the situation requires.
I, therefore, agree with the processing of my data for the purpose of keeping my records.
I can withdraw my consent at any time by contacting Dorset Management s.r.o. at GDPR@dorsetrecruitment.cz
I grant my consent for a maximum period of 3 years.
Click here to view our full data protection policy http://dorsetrecruitment.cz/gdpr/