Hotel Breakfast Chef – SouthWest England
We’re currently seeking an experienced chef to take on a new position at a 4 star, 2AA Rosette Hotel and Restaurant in the SouthWest of England.
As breakfast chef, you will be responsible for morning catering for the Hotel’s guests (35 rooms) and for any functions, meetings and visitors. Typical working hours are from 6:00-15:00, 5 days per week.
The Michelin Starred Executive chef is committed to providing simple, elegant cuisine using fresh ingredients.
- Basic gross Annual salary: £19,700
- 45 Hours, 5 days per week, morning/early afternoon shifts
- Live in accommodation possible (£150-200 per month)
- Interviews can be conducted via Skype for interested applicants living outside of the local area
- Start date – June
- Location: This position is based in a beautiful countryside 4* hotel and spa in the SouthWest of England.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Intermediate level of English language
- Recognised catering qualifications/training are preferred
- Ability to work in an often fast paced, busy kitchen environment
- This position is open to all EU citizens. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept applications from people outside of the European Union that would need visa/work permit sponsorship.
If you would like to discuss this position or any other roles that we currently offer, please get in touch with us using the application button below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.