Azure IAM Programme Manager
We are now seeking a senior level, strategic programme manager to lead a large scale (more than 100,000 user) international IAM transformation project. This role will be based in Prague.
You will lead the global project, managing diverse teams. The main focus of the project is to ensure that the organisation is a leader in the areas of internal security and risk management. You will transform and improve IAM strategy and processes to create a robust, long term solution.
This role will require effective analysis of the business’ needs and the current overall IT strategy. You will provide regular updates and reports to C-Level colleagues on areas of project progress, budget and strategy.
As IAM Programme Manager You will be responsible for defining the parameters and justification process for IAM projects within the business. You will also provide leadership to in house and external teams working on IAM projects.
You will have a major focus on successfully delivering projects, setting and monitoring project goals and milestone.
You will also be a partner for senior management during evaluation, planning, budgeting of new IAM and related projects.
Skills and Experience Needed
– You will have a long and relevant track history of successfully working in a senior IT leadership role, as manager and/or programme manager.
– You will already have experience leading large scale strategic projects especially change management/business transformation projects.
– You should be able to demonstrate competence in planning and managing project finance.
– Ideally, you would have a relevant PMO/Project Management qualification (such as Prince 2)
– Business level English both written and spoken is the only language requirement.
If you would like more information and to discuss this role in more detail, please send us you application and we will respond as soon as possible.