AWS Dev Ops Engineer
Our Client is building the next generation of energy systems powered by intelligent transactive markets, data-intensive analytics services, and ubiquitous sensors.
You will be working with skilled software engineers, energy experts, economists, and product managers.
Given the wide scope and early stage of our endeavour, you will have significant direct impact on the projects and considerable latitude on the choice of areas and technologies to fit your skills…
– We are running most of our services on AWS, namely EKS cluster. We are looking for someone who will help us make this ecosystem joy to operate and scale
– We need help with the regular maintenance of our databases, CI servers and systems that keep us up to date with the state of the platform
– And of course, we expect you to help us with make it all more secure
Here is a list of the more important technologies you will meet. We do not expect proficiency in all of them – but if you can help us learn more about them – excellent!
– Kubernetes (managed on EKS)
– Prometheus Operator + Grafana
– ELK Stack (or Slack)
– PostgreSQL, MongoDB
– AWS IAM / Security
– You will join our Prague based software development team of 10 people. Due to our new projects, we will be growing throughout this year. Our office is in Prague 1, there are work from home options as long as you’re able to travel to the office when needed (on average, once every two weeks).
– As an international company, we speak English regularly with colleagues based in the UK. In local team communication, we normally speak Czech so a good level of both these languages is needed.
– Full time permanent working contract (although we are also open to discuss with people that would like to work long term on a freelance basis if you have particular industry experience),
– Genuine opportunity to make a significant impact and contribution to the future of our new team in Prague,
– 25 days’ vacation, annual performance bonus, stock options in the parent company,
– This is also a great opportunity for people with an interest in renewable energy. You work will make a real contribution to the long-term viability of renewable energy sources.
– Straightforward interview process – After an initial phone discussion, you will be invited to one meeting in our Prague offices. The final stage will be a call with our senior management in Prague and the UK.