Part-Time: Office Assistant – English Language
Finance and Accounting
Vykonia is hiring! Vykonia is a young but rapidly growing startup, creating a unique software solution for internet marketing community worldwide. Founded in 2016, Vykonia already has a talented team of specialists in Prague and we’re now seeking two new team members to support us on a part time basis.
In this role you will:
- Provide support to the finance director, processing incoming invoices and preparing outgoing invoices.
- Maintaining good bookkeeping practices by accurately booking transactions and allocating appropriate nominal codes
- Conducting reconciliation of customer and supplier accounts
- Collect expense payments (invoices and receipts for business travel and so on)
- You will also provide support to the company CEO, scheduling meetings, assisting with preparation of presentations and marketing material and handling day to day office management tasks
What we’re looking for:
- This role would ideally suit either a student studying business administration, finance or something similar. It could also be suitable for someone with experience in financial administration/office management who is looking for a flexible, part time position.
- English language is needed as we currently have 6 different nationalities working in our office.
- A part time, working contract with the possibility to be flexible with working hours/days
- A great learning experience, working with a young and energetic team
- As we will be growing significantly during 2018, we should also be able to offer opportunities to be involved in more activities within the company.
If you’re interested to apply for this position, please email Iain – firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV in English language.