AP accountant – Bulgarian
We’re now seeking a new team member to work in a financial administration role for a large international company in Prague.
- Post accounts payable invoices,
- Contact suppliers/customers to deal with any errors or problems,
- Manage payables process (booking and preparing payment runs),
- Manage invoice workflow,
- Perform account reconcilliation.
- Good English and Bulgarian language skills,
- Ideally, education in a relevant field (Finance, Business Administration),
- Previous experience in a financial administration/junior accounting role,
- Experience working with CRM systems is an advantage,
- Must have an interest in working in a position which requires good concentration and strong attention to detail,
- Good general communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- A chance to work in a strong, secure international team environment,
- Competitive Prague salary,
- 25 Days vacation,
- Meal Vouchers,
- Other company benefits are also available,
- Long term advancement within the company is possible.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Dominic
Please read the follow text regarding data protection and then copy and paste it into your application to us:
I wish to increase my chances of future employment and I would like Dorset Recruitment s.r.o., ID No. 246 92 336 to provide me with services to help me secure a job opportunity and to introduce me to potential future career opportunities.
I acknowledge that Personal Data obtained from me may be extended by public registers and public portals data if the situation requires.
I therefore agree with the processing of my personal data for the purpose of keeping my records.
I can withdraw my consent at any time by contacting Dorset Management s.r.o. at GDPR@dorsetrecruitment.cz
I grant my consent for a maximum period of 3 years.
Click here to view our full data protection policy http://dorsetrecruitment.cz/gdpr/