Accounting Supervisor with Bulgarian
We now have a Team Leader opportunity to join the Accounting team of a major Oil and Gas company in Prague.
- Plan and execute training and development of team members to meet the expected skills, capabilities and competencies required to perform their roles
- Provide relevant guidance to the team, overview their performance and provide them regular feedback
- Responsible for the Account Payables/Receivables processes and monthly closing procedures
- Overview AP/AR postings, relevant account reconciliations, clearing matching items in SAP and investigating differences
- Participate in preparation of different reports in AP/AR part
- Ensures that tasks are completed in time to meet deadlines
- Economic (Accounting) University degree
- Good understanding of Accounting principles (IFRS)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- SAP or other accounting system experience
- Good English plus Bulgarian languge skills
- Able to lead and motivate others
- Analytical thinking
What we offer:
- Friendly working environment of an international company in good team
- Exciting opportunity for personal growth and development
- Competitive salary and benefit package (benefit package includes 5 weeks’ vacation entitlement, contribution to lunch vouchers etc.)
- Team-building activities
We are able to accept applications from EU citizens, people who have permanent residency in the Czech Republic and/or anyone who does not need visa/work permit sponsorship to work in the Czech Republic
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language to Dominic or call on +420 720 960 453
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.