GL Accountant With French
We are now seeking a new team member to work in a financial administration and accounting role for a large international here in Prague.
– Accurately post incoming and outgoing bank transactions
– Responsible for fixed assets and stock accounting
– Posting expense transactions
– Posting intercompany transactions
– Period end (monthly, quarterly, yearly) closing
– You will also have the opportunity to work on other projects and tasks on an irregular basis
– Fluent or native French and good English language
– Ideally, education in a relevant field (Finance, Business Administration)
– Previous experience in a financial accounting role
– Must have an interest in working in a position which requires good concentration and strong attention to detail
– Good general communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
– Positions open to all EU citizens and people with permanent residency in the Czech Republic. We’re unable to process visa/work permit applications for this role.
– A chance to work in a strong, secure international team environment
– 25 Days’ vacation
– Meal Vouchers
– Other company benefits are also available
– Long-term advancement within the company is possible
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Iain.
Please read the follow text regarding data protection and then copy and paste it into your application to us:
I wish to increase my chances of future employment and I would like Dorset Recruitment s.r.o., ID No. 246 92 336 to provide me with services to help me secure a job opportunity and to introduce me to potential future career opportunities.
I acknowledge that Personal Data obtained from me may be extended by public registers and public portals data if the situation requires.
I therefore agree with the processing of my personal data for the purpose of keeping my records.
I can withdraw my consent at any time by contacting Dorset Management s.r.o. at GDPR@dorsetrecruitment.cz
I grant my consent for a maximum period of 3 years.
Click here to view our full data protection policy http://dorsetrecruitment.cz/gdpr/