Senior GL Accountant and Reporting Specialist
Join an expanding international accounting team here in Prague! Genuinely interesting new accounting opportunities in a successful global company.
- Ensuring the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying and entering transactions
- Maintaining accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies and irregularities
- Analyse revenues, expenses, account balances to ensure they are recorded appropriately monthly
- Summarizing financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
- Facilitating and completing monthly closing procedures
- Preparation of financial statements and supporting schedules for quarterly corporate reporting under IFRS
- Participation in Statutory reporting preparation (under Swiss GAAP)
- Close cooperation with the group consolidation department to support smooth process of the corporate financial statements preparation
- Contribution to the process and internal controls improvements
- Mentoring and training less experienced accountants
- Perform any other accounting activity required
- Participate, perform and/or lead other upcoming projects
- Relevant University degree in Economy, Finance or Accounting
- Fluent English; Russian and French language is an advantage
- Good understanding of Accounting principles (IFRS)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- SAP or other accounting system experience is an advantage
- Swiss GAAP knowledge is an advantage
Key Behaviours & Skills:
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines and to see the big picture
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
- Friendly working environment of an international company in good team
- Competitive salary and benefit package (benefit package includes 5 weeks’ vacation entitlement, contribution to lunch vouchers etc.)
- Opportunities for further growth and development
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.