Accountant – GoRealEurope.com
Go Real Europe makes journeys to foreign countries easy and stress-free. Our travelers instantly create custom itineraries on our website, and book everything they need in one step. They also get detailed travel information, making the trip as easy to experience as it was to create.
We accomplish this with two things; great people and great technology. We’re looking for individuals who not only love travel, but who want to make travel better. They need to be globally-minded problem solvers who think differently than the typical tourist.
This is a new role in the company. You will take charge of day to day accounting for our Czech s.r.o. and for the US parent company. You will also be the key contact for our outsourced transactional accounting company. Reporting to the company CFO, your responsibilities will grow progressively over time.
- Take charge of general bookkeeping for both the Czech and US companies
- Review existing accounting processes within the company and seek opportunities to improve and streamline
- Calculate employee bonuses and deliver information to outsourced payroll provider
- Provide general accounting information to the outsourced accounting partner for tax returns, check and review their work.
- Manage intercompany bank transfers and seek ways to optimise transactions
- Monitor and account for expense/company credit card transactions
- Transact payments to suppliers and customer refunds
- Produce cash flow reports for management
- Strong previous experience in company bookkeeping and general accounting
- Fluent Czech language skills, English language skills at business level
- Ability to organise and optimise accounting processes
- Degree in accounting/business economics or relevant accounting qualifications
Interested to discuss this role? Apply today or call/whatsapp Iain on +420 602538216
Please read the follow text regarding data protection and then copy and paste it into your application to us:
I wish to increase my chances of future employment and I would like Dorset Recruitment s.r.o., ID No. 246 92 336 to provide me with services to help me secure a job opportunity and to introduce me to potential future career opportunities.
I acknowledge that Personal Data obtained from me may be extended by public registers and public portals data if the situation requires.
I therefore agree with the processing of my personal data for the purpose of keeping my records.
I can withdraw my consent at any time by contacting Dorset Management s.r.o. at GDPR@dorsetrecruitment.cz
I grant my consent for a maximum period of 3 years.
Click here to view our full data protection policy http://dorsetrecruitment.cz/gdpr/