Junior Accountant 40-45000CZK – GoRealEurope.com
Go Real Europe makes journeys to foreign countries easy and stress-free. Our travelers instantly create custom itineraries on our website, and book everything they need in one step. They also get detailed travel information, making the trip as easy to experience as it was to create.
We accomplish this with two things; great people and great technology. We’re looking for individuals who not only love travel, but who want to make travel better. They need to be globally-minded problem solvers who think differently than the typical tourist.
This is a new role in the company. As a junior accountant, you will be responsible for day to day journal entries for both payables and receivables. You’ll cooperate with outsourced tax and payroll accounting companies, providing them with data to file monthly payroll and period end financial reports.
- Take charge of general bookkeeping for both the Czech company
- Make journal entries for payables and receivables.
- Calculate employee bonuses and deliver information to outsourced payroll provider
- Provide general accounting information to the outsourced accounting partner for tax returns, check and review their work.
- Keep track of expense payments and petty cash
- Transact payments to suppliers and customer refunds
- Some previous experience in company bookkeeping and general accounting
- Fluent Czech language skills, English language skills at business level
- Ability to organise and optimise accounting processes
- Ideally – degree in accounting/business economics or relevant accounting qualifications
Interested to discuss this role? Apply today or call/whatsapp Iain on +420 602538216