(EN) 1st Cooks (Chef De Partie) – Germany, October Start
(EN) We’re looking for experienced 1st Cooks, (Chef De Partie) starting from October to work in a holiday park in the Cochem area of Germany.
Communicative level of English required. If you have a little German that’s great, but it’s not necessary.
The position will be working in the restaurant, preparing a range of European cuisine and traditional German specialties. Initial contracts can be for a term of 3-4-5 months. If you would like to work in Germany and or the Netherlands for a longer-term, we would certainly be happy to discuss that with you.
We need people who can work efficiently in a friendly in an international team environment.
What We Offer:
You will be employed in the Netherlands through our partner company on a full-time Dutch employment contract. Travel to Germany and the Netherlands will be paid for. Accommodation in Germany is supplied free. Health care and accident insurance will also be arranged for you. The Salary is 11-12 Euros NET per hour which will be paid weekly. Weekly working hours vary from 38 – 48 hours per week and there are opportunities to work extra hours if you would like to. Working days are 5 days per week with 2 days’ vacation.
What we require:
- Communicative level of English language. All kitchen staff for this position is communicating in English. It would be good if you had a little German too, but it’s not a necessity.
- Previous working experience working as a chef/cook in restaurants or hotels, able to provide at least one reference from a previous employer.
- Team player, friendly adaptable, and committed to delivering excellent work.
- Proactive and able to think on their own initiative.
- These positions are open to EU citizens, unfortunately, due to the fast-starting dates, we are unable to accept applications from people outside of the EU that would need visa/work permit sponsorship
We provide for you:
- Salary starting at €11-12 Euro’s NET per hour, salary is weekly paid.
- Free Accommodation.
- Full-time Dutch work contract.
- Full healthcare insurance
If you would like to apply for these positions, please send us a copy of your up to date CV in English and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Please read the following text regarding data protection and then copy and paste it into your application to us:
I wish to increase my chances of future employment and I would like Dorset Recruitment s.r.o., ID No. 246 92 336 to provide me with services to help me secure a job opportunity and to introduce me to potential future career opportunities.
I acknowledge that Personal Data obtained from me may be extended by public registers and public portals data if the situation requires.
I therefore agree with the processing of my personal data for the purpose of keeping my records.
I can withdraw my consent at any time by contacting Dorset Management s.r.o. at GDPR@dorsetrecruitment.cz
I grant my consent for a maximum period of 3 years.
Click here to view our full data protection policy http://dorsetrecruitment.cz/gdpr/