(EN) F&B Manager for German resort in Roompot Cochem Germant . German Speaking
(EN) We are currently looking for an experienced food and beverage manager for a resort in Roompot Cochem Germany, with German Language skills and the ability to lead a team.
As the F&B Manager, you’ll be playing a key role in the daily running and organisation of the F&B and be working as part of a multi-cultural team of employees. Working contracts are between 4-5-6 months depending on the location. There’s also the chance to work for a longer-term. If so, we’d be happy to discuss that with you.
- Responsible for food and beverage operations
- Hiring, supervising, and training of staff
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service
- Oversee the preparation and presentation of quality food products.
- Ensure that all relevant health and safety regulations and procedures are followed
- Supervise the processing of daily receipts
What We Need:
- German Language Skills.
- English at a B1 B2 Level.
- Cooking and food preparation.
- Ordering and Inventory.
- Equipment operation and maintenance.
- Staff scheduling.
- Health and safety regulations.
- A passion for working with people in the hospitality industry.
- Happy and helping attitude towards customer care.
- Previous working experience as a F&B Manager and able to provide references from a previous employer.
These positions are open to EU citizens, unfortunately, due to the fast-starting dates, we are unable to accept applications from people outside of the EU that would need visa/work permit sponsorship.
What We Can Offer:
You will be employed in the Netherlands through our partner company on a full-time Dutch employment contract. Travel to Germany will be paid for. Accommodation in Germany is supplied free.
Health care and accident insurance will also be arranged for you. You will be working as part of a larger international team. The Salary is up to 12 Euros NET per hour . The weekly working hours vary from 38 – 48 hours per week. There is also the possibility of overtime.
If you would like to apply for these positions, please send us a copy of your up to date CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible.