(EN) Kitchen Assistant – Austria, October/November
(EN) We’re looking for experienced Kitchen Assistants for an Austrian hotel, ski resort, start date October/ November 2020. If you have experience this could be a great opening for you!
Able to communicate in English. If you have any German that’s a bonus but not necessary.
As a kitchen assistant, you will provide help and support to the chefs, maintaining a clean kitchen area and assisting with basic food preparation such as preparing vegetables, salads, and so on. You will also be responsible for helping to receive and store food deliveries. Depending upon your experience level, other tasks could be included in your working life as well!
Initial contracts can be for a term of 3-4-5 months. If you would like to work in Austria and or the Netherlands for a longer term, we would certainly be happy to discuss that with you.
What we need:
- Communicative level of English language. All kitchen staff for this position is communicating in English. It would be good if you had a little German too, but its not a complete requirement.
- Previous working experience working as a kitchen assistant either in a restaurant of a hotel.
- Good understanding of basic kitchen health and safety and food hygiene
- We need people who can work efficiently in a friendly and international team environment.
- These positions are open to EU citizens, unfortunately, due to the fast-starting dates, we are unable to accept applications from people outside of the EU that would need visa/work permit sponsorship.
What We Offer:
You’ll work on a full time legal Dutch employment contract. We will manage all the registrations to ensure that you’re legally employed and have access to health care during your time there.
Accommodation is provided free for this position.
Working hours are either 38 or 40 hours per week. There are opportunities to work extra hours if you would like to. Working days are 5 days per week with 2 days’ vacation.
We provide for you:
- Salary starting at 10 Euro’s NET per hour, salary is weekly paid.
- Free Accommodation.
- Full-time Dutch work contract.
- Full healthcare insurance.
If you would like to apply for these positions, please send us a copy of your up to date CV in English and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Please read the following text regarding data protection and then copy and paste it into your application to us:
I wish to increase my chances of future employment and I would like Dorset Recruitment s.r.o., ID No. 246 92 336 to provide me with services to help me secure a job opportunity and to introduce me to potential future career opportunities.
I acknowledge that Personal Data obtained from me may be extended by public registers and public portals data if the situation requires.
I therefore agree with the processing of my personal data for the purpose of keeping my records.
I can withdraw my consent at any time by contacting Dorset Management s.r.o. at GDPR@dorsetrecruitment.cz
I grant my consent for a maximum period of 3 years.
Click here to view our full data protection policy http://dorsetrecruitment.cz/gdpr/