Country Manager – Premium Real Estate Agency
We are now able to offer an opportunity to take charge of a brand new real estate agency branch office in Prague. Our client is a premium real estate company specialising in high value rentals and property brokerage. With offices in 6 countries in the CEE region, they are now seeking to expand their operations in the Czech Republic.
As Country Manager, you will be responsible for launching the new division in the Czech Republic. You will create and drive sales and marketing strategies and create the company’s first business opportunities. You will also be responsible for hiring the first members of your team with an expected head count of 4-5 agents in year 1.
You will be responsible for key client management and for building good cooperation and communication channels with other branches. You will develop a strong, customer focused approach to business, providing real added value services including consultations on property investments.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in generating successful business in real estate sales in the Czech Republic, especially in the areas of higher value property sales
- Must be an enthusiastic self motivated person who is able to work and make good decisions independently
- Must have good professional presentation and communication skills, and work in an ethical, customer service oriented manner
- Have a good general understanding of Czech business law and regulations
- Fluent or native Czech language skills and advanced English language skills
- Previous people management experience is not needed but, you must have good leadership skills and be able to take responsibility for your team
We can offer
- Opportunity to take a step forward in your career and move into a management role
- Coaching and training to build your management skills
- You will receive good support of the company’s headquarters and other branch offices, providing you with the opportunity to work with and grow a strong company brand
- Long term (within 12 months) opportunity to become a partner within the business
- Excellent long term earning and growth potential
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV to Iain Pike using the application button below or call on +420 602 538 216