(EN) Breakfast Supervisor – With German For Austria Ski Resort
(EN) We are currently looking for a passionate and customer-focused Breakfast Supervisor to join the breakfast team at a resort hotel in Gerlos, Austria, for the winter ski season.
German language skills do not have to be fluent, a conversational B1 level.
You’ll be playing a key role in the daily running of the restaurant, the Breakfast Supervisor will be on the restaurant floor serving the hotel guests whilst overseeing the smooth flow of the team and service. You’ll be responsible for creating a welcome atmosphere whilst providing great customer service and support to the hotel guests and visitors.
You’ll be working as part of a multi-cultural team of employees. Working contracts are between 4-5-6 months depending on the location. There’s also the chance to work for a longer-term in Austria or the Netherlands. If so we’d be happy to discuss that with you.
What we need:
- Communicative level of English
- German language (B2/ C1/2) level.
- A passion for working with people in the hospitality industry.
- A happy and helping attitude towards customer care.
- Previous working experience working as a breakfast supervisor/waiter/waitress in restaurants or hotels, able to provide at least one reference from a previous employer
- These positions are open to EU citizens, unfortunately, due to the fast-starting dates, we are unable to accept applications from people outside of the EU that would need visa/work permit sponsorship.
What We Can Offer:
You will be employed in the Netherlands through our partner company on a full-time Dutch employment contract. Travel to Austria will be paid for. Accommodation in Austria is supplied free. Health care and accident insurance will also be arranged for you. You will be working as part of a larger international team. The Salary is NET 11 Euros per hour which will be paid weekly. The weekly working hours vary from 38 – 48 hours per week. There is also the possibility of overtime.
If you would like to apply for these positions, please send us a copy of your up to date CV and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.